About our company

TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s. is a company with almost century-long tradition of production of textile materials. First manufacture mostly for a shoe industry was started in started in Baťov (today Otrokovice) by Bata Shoe Company, after the nationalization the production continued under the name Svit and in 1993 by a privatization process a company Tomatex Ltd. was established.

In 1994 the production was extended for materials for the automotive industry, in 1999 the company was transformed into a joint-stock company. Currently the company has around 320 employees, annual turnover is approximately 25 million EUR.

Production program includes subsequent and finishing of textile materials also leatherettes and leathers. So it forms a closed production cycle which allows both a high flexibility in terms of a complete supply of materials from one supplier and a flexibility required for rapid product innovation and the creation of materials “made” according to customer requirements. If necessary, own production is supplemented externally to satisfy the needs and wishes of our customers as much aspossible.

Currently approximately 90% of production is directed into the automotive field, remaining 10% of textile materials are intended for footwear, fancy goods, sport, medical and other technical purposes. Quality is represented by high and sustained level of all our processes, products and services and is supported by established quality systems to ISO TS 16949 and ISO 14 001. Certificates are issued by TÜV GmbH. Since 2015, we hold a certificate CCC.

Innovation in the manufacturing process and products at TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s.

TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s. decided to use the possibility of using a grant from the European Regional Development Fund – OP Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness.

Subsidies were used to purchase a new ZÜND D3 2XL-3200 cutting plotter including accessories.

The new device should contribute to greater production efficiency, in particular by improving the quality and accuracy of products and the yield of input materials.

Years We Work For You
Satisfied Customers
70 %
of Our Production Is Export
>99 %
Product Quality Level

Quality is represented by high and sustained level of all our processes, products and services and is supported by established quality systems


If not otherwise agreed between company TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s. and the Supplier, these attached General Purchasing Conditions are valid for all purchase contracts where the company TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s. acts as a Purchaser. In case that the contract between the Purchaser and the Supplier does not provide other explicitly stated provision, it is understood that it is governed by a content of these Conditions. These Conditions relate to all products and services supplied by the Supplier.

Purchase contract means a written contract or binding purchase order which is made ​​in written or in electronic form and which is accepted by the Supplier. The contract, respectively the order, must contain all the particulars, especially the identification of the Supplier and the Purchaser (VAT, seat, place of business, authorized person), article, price and quantity of required goods, delivery time of goods and any other delivery terms if they are to differ from these Conditions.

Specific requirements for concrete products, and/or project, are specified in detail in the document “Quality Commitment“ which is for the Supplier binding including all annexes and supplements.

Quality and environment

Brand TOMATEX is a synonym of flexibility and quality.

Brand TOMATEX is a synonym of flexibility and quality.